This is just a crazy place for me place my graphics and random nonsense. I am NOT a fabulous banner maker, as can clearly be seen by the crap I put here. However, I am addicted to Photoshop, so this is where the crazy stuff will go.
RSS

Lots of shit going on!

Hey everyone!
Just wanted to let you know that I am doing collab with HammerHips (fucking HAMMERHIPS!!!! #Swoons) and I wanted to let you all know about it. It's, of course, dark. BWhahahaha! Got get that fluffy shit out of my system, and it's completely crazy, but in a good way.

We have the prologue posted and chapter one. We will update every Saturday from here on out on TwiWrite and FFn. (links below)

We'd love for you to read it and tell us your thoughts. It's so very different and full of win, so run over and take a peak if you feel so inclined. I'm so very honored that this amazing writer (Mrs. Hips) is wanting to work with me. She's hands down one of my all time favorite writers and love her hard. I hope she continues to put up with my bullshit and insane self. FLOVE YOU BB!

Anyway, on to the story. Hope you like it.


Flesh and Blood
by 
JizzyHips 
*snickers at collab name*

It can be found here:


or


I also have a new OS out. Domsper/Subsper. That should be enough of an explanation for you. WOOT! If you like D/s stories, I'm sure you'll like this one. It's hot. Or at least I thought so. And it has an interesting plot twist. 


You can read it here:


or


I hope you like the new things that are going on. I will have the BBP and LMH updates out soon and also the WFEO epilogue. So look for those. Thanks for checking out my stories. I love each and everyone of you for giving little ol' me a chance. MWHA
Izzy

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment